Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen von 13-37.org electronics
§1 Applicability to business customers and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://13-37.org.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the button “Add to cart”
3) Checking the details in the shopping basket by clicking on “Show cart”
4) Press the button “Continue to checkout”
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Confirming the order by clicking the button “Buy now”
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the “back” button in the Internet browser after checking his information, to correct input errors. Close the internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). Only with this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at https://13-37.org/en/terms/. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance (wire-transfer), PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, via Stripe) or Bitcoin (via CoinGate).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 3 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even in the case of consignment purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Widerrufsrecht des Kunden als Verbraucher:
Widerrufsrecht für Verbraucher
Verbrauchern steht ein Widerrufsrecht nach folgender Maßgabe zu, wobei Verbraucher jede natürliche Person ist, die ein Rechtsgeschäft zu Zwecken abschließt, die überwiegend weder ihrer gewerblichen noch ihrer selbständigen beruflichen Tätigkeit zugerechnet werden können.
Es gelten die gesetzlichen Gewährleistungsregelungen.
Als Vertragssprache steht ausschließlich Deutsch zur Verfügung.
Stand der AGB: August 2018
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.